The "Composer" tab provides a drag-and-drop interface for designing your page.
If you are starting a new page, the first thing you need to do is place a layout block on the page. For example, you could use any of the following:
- Highlight Box Layout
- 75 25 Columns - Left column 75% width and Right Column 25% width
- Three Column - Two columns of equal width
- Two Column - Three columns of equal width
After setting up your layout, place Content blocks. To add basic text and images use the "WYSIWYG" composer element. Drag it from the Toolbox to where you want it on the page. Then click the small blue heading on the element that says "WYSIWYG control", select "Edit" from the menu. This will display an area that is a lot like Word for you to enter your text and pictures.
Some other great Content composer elements are:
- Highlight Box - A styled box that you can put text in
- Video Player - Include your youtube videos or uploaded videos here
- Photo Gallery - Display a gallery of images
- Facebook Social Plugin - Connect your Facebook Page to your site
- HTML Slider - To rotate images of any size (Must all be cropped exactly the same size)
To preview your changes, click the "Save and View" button. If you are happy with your changes click the "Ready to Publish" button or the "Publish" button (if you have publisher access).