Below are some helpful resources for use during NAIDOC Week 2015
We encourage you to read through the links below and considering how you may be able to acknowledge NAIDOC Week 2015.
- For information on the difference between Welcome to Country and Acknowledgement of Country, visit the Creative Spirits site. We encourage you to read up on these important ceremonies and consider how they may be honoured in your community.
- One way that Aboriginal people can feel welcome on Salvation Army facilities is for the building to display a recognition plaque in a prominent location. For more information visit this site
- Information on Indigenous Australian flags can be found here
- Prayer resources developed by the Sister of Saint Joseph of the Sacred Heart can be found here
- An article reflecting on the importance of significant cultural sites can be read here